Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Global Orgasm!

OK, I thought this will more than anything put a little perk into your holiday spirit! The wonderful people down at GlobalOrgasm.org have taken it upon themselves to solve the world's problems with this simple method: Have a great Orgasm on the Winter Soltice while thinking about peace. Albeit the methods of the Global Consciousness Project I find to be somewhat questionable, I have to say I like the method of this madness for trying to come up with a way to make the world a peaceful place! What could be better? Let's face it, orgasm is something of an alpha/omega for all of us! Would any of us be here if it weren't for orgasm? I seriously doubt it! You don't get far as a furry mammal without some kind of gratfication!

Participate and ENJOY! ;)



It won't hurt to try!

No comments: